Rabu, 10 November 2010

Sunny (Super Junior H English Translation)





 Where are you off to today
I’m curious, so very curious
Couldn’t you go somewhere without boys
SUNNY~ Yes I love you!


It’s a truth that anyone knows
She’s pretty, so very pretty that
There’s more than one guy waiting on his knees~
I won’t allow that!

SUNNY SUNNY SUNNY!!
I love you I need you (I need you)
Ah girl, only have eyes for me
I’m willing to be your slave

SUNNY SUNNY SUNNY!!
I love you I want you (I want you)
I can’t take any more, only have eyes for me
I’m your sweet honeypot

RAP)
I’m I’m different you’re gonna fall for my charm
HAHA and the way I look at you
I’m on a different level my pure smile
My gentle image I’ll make you laugh tonight
I’m try to be a bad guy sometimes I’m that type of guy

Where are you off to again today
I’m curious so very curious
Why are girls always so busy
SUNNY~ Yes I love you!

It’s a truth that anyone knows
She’s pretty, so very pretty that
There’s more than one guy waiting on his knees~
I won’t allow that!

SUNNY SUNNY SUNNY!!
I love you I need you (I need you)
Ah girl, only have eyes for me
I’ll willing to be your slave

SUNNY SUNNY SUNNY!!
I love you I want you (I want you)
I can’t take anymore, only have eyes for me
I’m your sweet honeypot

Oh Lady Lady it might be a little over-the-top
Tonight at dinner but it’s okay right? Yea yea yea yea!

SUNNY SUNNY SUNNY!!
I love you I need you (I need you)
Ah girl, only have eyes for me
I’m willing to be your slave

SUNNY SUNNY SUNNY!!
I love you I want you (I want you)
I can’t take anymore, only have eyes for me
I’m your sweet honeypot

RAP)
I’ll be a cool guy only at your side~
Everybody’ll say wow~ so the whole world will be envious
For you I’ll be your pet I’ll do everything
I’ll say one final thing my love

SUNNY SUNNY SUNNY!!

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Copyright © 2010 Sun Midnight | Design : Noyod.Com